Birthday Cake Kush, which also goes by Wedding Cake or just Birthday Cake, is a cannabis strain renowned for its delicious vanilla flavor that’s sweet with a slightly nutty undertone. This well-balanced hybrid gets its unique terpene and cannabinoid profile from combining the genetics of the infamous Girl Scout Cookies with the Cherry Pie strain.
When you open up your package of Birthday Cake Kush, it’s like receiving a scrumptious, colorful birthday gift. Its dense, round buds are a deep green and loaded with purple hues while covered in a thick coat of trichomes that make it look like its been dipped in frosting.
THC levels of Birthday Cake Kush can vary in the mid-twenties, so it’s a rather strong strain that novice consumers should be careful with. So long as you consume the right amount and don’t overdo it, users say that you’ll be able to avoid side-effects such as anxiousness or dizziness. Its high has provided a relaxing state for reviewers, for both body and mind that usually leads to some form of laughter – so this one might be a great choice for trying with friends when you want conversations and social activities to become more amusing.
However, because it has been known to cause a bit of drowsiness, its consumers say it is best to use Birthday Cake Kush towards the end of your day after all your important tasks have been completed.
Frequently Asked Questions About Birthday Cake
- What is Birthday Cake?
The Birthday Cake strain is renowned amongst reviewers for its colorful appearance and delicious scent and flavor that are like cake batter – vanilla and sweet candy.
- What does Birthday Cake mean?
- Birthday Cake weed is named after its delicious scent as well as its heritage, being a cross between Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie.
- What does Birthday Cake smell like?
- The scent of this kush cake strain is as its name implies – being similar to Birthday Cake by having a vanilla overtone.
- What does Birthday Cake taste like?
- The taste of this cake batter strain is like its scent (as its name implies) being of vanilla or sweet candy though less pronounced.
- What colors does Birthday Cake have?
- This strain has an array of colors, with blue and purple hues amid its dark green flowers and thick coat of trichomes that make it look like it’s been dipped in frosting.
- What effects does Birthday Cake have?
- Its high has provided a relaxing state for reviewers, for both body and mind that usually leads to some form of laughter – so this one might be a great choice for trying with friends when you want conversations and social activities to become more amusing.
- Where does Birthday Cake come from?
- This Cali Cake strain is a cross between Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie.
- Is Birthday Cake an Indica, Sativa or Hybrid strain?
- Birthday Cake weed, or Wedding Cake weed, is a hybrid strain.